Friday, January 29, 2010

The Disappearing Woman

I had the oddest experience today. Early afternoon I had gone to the Wells Fargo bank to deposit some checks. When I walked out the front door of the bank and looked towards where our car was parked -- only about 30 feet-- I had the impression of someone walking past the driver side door of the car and peering in. It wasn't unsettling or odd. I glanced to the left just to make sure that I wasn't going to walk into anything or anyone and when I look back slightly to the right at the car, the apparition was gone. At first I couldn't believe there was no one there. I even walked around the car to assure myself that someone wasn't hiding around it because I was so convinced that I had seen someone beside the car. There were no other vehicles or possible hiding places nearby, so clearly no one had actually been there. I have no explanation for what actually happened, but it surely was strange!

No comments: